Well it's a good thing I don't have a mountain of followers on this blog. Otherwise you all (my make-believe followers) would have noticed that my 31 days of finding time blog crashed and burned badly. It was a little over presumptuous of me to think that while Dean was TDY (there's a post about this!) that I could be a super-"single"-mom, student, employee, and blogger. <I mean, who doesn't have time to fit those things in a 24 hour period. After two weeks of trying, REALLY trying hard to make it work Dean came home and I realized that I really wanted to make time for was our little family. The blog was meant to remind me to make time for things and I realized that there isn't always time. Sometimes things get missed or left behind. Sometimes you have to decide what's more important or needs time more. It's a hard balance but realizing that I don't have to do it all was more of a relief than anything else. I didn't want to lose sleep just to keep up with my blog or risk writing during nap time and not having enough time to study or being tired (ha!) at work. So, I decided to not only stop my 31 day project but to stop writing for the rest of October and pick up again when I had the free time that wasn't taking away from our growing boy! He is seriously growing SO fast!! I hate when people tell you not to blink because you'll miss out but honestly it's true. Myles literally does something new everyday and it's such a joy to be able to watch him grow. So, for your viewing pleasure and because most of you don't get to see him often I'm going to flood this post with a few pictures of our handsome little man! Enjoy:)
Here's one picture for each month after birth. I included two 9 month pictures because he's been so active! he starting crawling, pulling up, and couch-surfing this month!!



No comments:
Post a Comment