If the activity going on in my belly is an indication of what Myles will be like when he gets here then we've got a future soccer star on our hands! In just the course of a week I've gone from feeling "quickening" to actual KICKS against my belly! (Although, those kicks just feel like taps since he's still so little) Even Dean felt Myles kick against his own hand this week:) We can already tell that he (Myles) likes his personal space and doesn't appreciate it being invaded. Poor kid, having to share his space with someone else, I wish I could relate! LOL Earlier this week I started wearing a "belly band" to work (per my OB to "save" my lower back and legs while my belly grows out of control) and day one I could feel Myles moving like waves in the ocean. He was NOT happy that something was pressing down on "his" space and he wanted to let me know about it! For about the first hour of work everyday that I have my band on Myles kicks away as if he is going to loosen the band and get rid of it with his tiny little feet. Such a stubborn little fella already, I don't know where he gets that from!
No comments:
Post a Comment