Thursday, July 26, 2012

I.Hate.Technology.

Well after typing almost an entire blog post, I somehow highlighted the entire post and deleted it. After trying EVERYTHING I could to retrieve it, with no luck:( I decided to cut it short. I was blogging about my ever-exciting morning sickness hahaha and now that I look back on it, it's probably a blessing to all of you that I deleted it! Now in my 14th week of pregnancy I was just very frustrated that my "sickness" hasn't subsided yet. I was so confident that after the first trimester I would be able to eat, REAL FOOD! but the joke has been on me! Even Dean has been in disbelief that I'm not feeling better. He said to me on Monday night, "I think you're making this sickness stuff up now." He.Almost.Died...SERIOUSLY!!! But then I put myself on the outside and I think "I would probably be doubtful too of a girl who seems healthy but complains of being sick for 8 weeks strait. If I were blind, deaf and from outer-space!!!" Lucky for him I'm a very patient person and I don't like violence:) So to keep you all filled in with my life below I'm going to make a list of things baby h likes and things baby h doesn't like. You may notice the same item on both lists. This is because this child is STUBBORN and some days LOVES food and some days HATES EVERYTHING!! Am I giving birth to a teenager?? God I hope not!

Things baby h likes:
Mcdonald's Breakfast (no judging folks!!)
Waffles
Crepes
Fruit
Potatoes
Carrots
Nutella (THANK GOD!!!!)
Coca-cola (not pepsi!)
Hamburgers
Steak
Seafood
Pizza
PB&J
Sparkling water
Ice cream
BACON!!! (this makes me wonder if i really am having a boy like my dad "thinks")
Lemonade
Sweet tea:)
Soft pretzels
TUM, TU-TUM, TUMS!
Zofran:)


Things baby h does NOT like:
Ginger ale (go figure)
Bread:(
PB&J sandwiches (as of today)
Hamburges
Chicken
Eggs
Pepsi
Water (not kidding)
Milk
Ranch dip (sad day, i used to live on this stuff)
Triscuts
Chicken broth
OJ (not the guy, the juice. although i'm sure baby h will never know who OJ is anyway! I'M.OLD.)
Ice cream
Fruit
Potatoes (when mashed)
Panera (sad)
Olive garden (also sad)
Any strong flavors/smells
COFFEE!!!! ):
Brocolli
Prenatal vitamins (i had to switch to the gummies and supplement other vitamins!)
Turkey breast


*I actually may update this post whenever I think of new dislikes. (more for my record than yours!) I know their are more but I try to block out the things that make me sick and I have def stopped buying them from the store!







1 comment: